Greetings ROSEANS, we had succesfully migrated our severs to VADS Datacenter, a Tier 3 datacenter with a minimum of 99.5% uptime. Hard-ware wise we also upgraded with our rough estimates of being able to host up to 4000 players without lag !! Along with the completion of the maintenance is the new Update #9 which is set to be a huge change compared to the previous patches, introducing Pet Evolution, Multi Hit Critical, the new Refine UI, new Training Grounds [to give a kickstart to newbies] and many more !!

Hi Admin!

I'm trying to log in with the Ragnarok Online SEA Patcher and I'm not receiving any new patches from the update....I can't login and it just shows me "failed to connect to server"

Hi , GM patcher is not patching and am getting failed to connect to the server error when i login with username and password !!

im not going to download from any suspicious link,
please show admin posting the link or website link to the download.

So I can log in now ever since I downloaded the patch. When I start the game and go into character selection screen everything is fine.

When I load up my character into the game the whole screen becomes black except for the top left where my options are (CTRL + V). so I can't see any monsters, npc, or where I'm even walking except for the top left corner

I'm new i cant login, failed connect to server.. i download kro and client from ragnaroksea.. update already the kro patch both.. rsu-kro-rag and rsu-kro renewal..