• Announcements

• Ragnarok SEA Admin

Old Players Having Problems Logging In   01/04/18

Good Day Midgardians, As some of you already know that our server had undergone several security changes which affected some of your account. As such, for senior players who PLAYED BEFORE 31st DECEMBER 2017, you are required to do the following: Reset your password at https://www.ragnaroksea.com/cp/?module=account&action=resetpass Download the manual patch at https://www.ragnaroksea.com/index.php?/files/category/2-manual-patch/ if you are using an installer OLDER THAN 31st DECEMBER 2017 Failure to do any of the steps will result in you being not able to login to the server.

Brewing is an intergral component of making rich people richer and poorer people even poorer (believe me when I start hoarding my zeny remains around the same level for a week) It is a job for Alchemist to make economical (albeit risky) products that, either they increase effectiveness when pitched against players, or people grab it for the ranked +50% status.

Anyway...

This is a topic which I believe most of the people will ignore but I will do it nevertheless because other medias are equally ineffective. I will be posting my material status here whenever I have my fair share of ready stock. And alchemist who interested in it can do one of the few things below:
a) PM me in facebook, aka. Reveniant Goh. Probably the best way of reaching me unless I am sleeping or in areas without wifiunconcious, vegetarian, or KIA. *Choooiiii*
b) 1:1 chat in ROSEA. Possible characters are: Pury Lancer, Noob Warper, Pack Mule.

Rules of brewing:

1. Alchemist should have their fair share of contributions in this joint venture, alchemist books, medicine bowl and empty potion bottle came from alchemists and not farmers. Brewing skills are expected to be maxed and stats favorable to brewing success (dex/int/luk). Homun is preferable but not a must.
  2. Raw materials is farmers responsibility. This does not include empty bottles, but can request for it nevertheless, or if farmers can provide.
  3. Wishlist will be posted, alchemist feel free to pm and setup a meeting time, usually after 8pm GMT+8.
  4. If you need priest for blessing/gloria, please inform so that I can provide, please note that the duration of Gloria is quite low.
  5. All consumables success potion are subjected to 80/20 ratio, 20% on the alchemist side, rounded up.
  6. Depending on wishlist, might include some bonus ingredients for alchemist. (usually offensive usage bottles)

Exception:

1. Very Very Very Poor/ Extremely Very Very Poor Alchemist can request for raw ingredient provide too, but the brewing share ratio will become 90/10.
  2. Brewing share ratio will become 50/50 if alchemist decide to sourcing white potion from NPC. This only applies for Alberta potion maker NPC and DC maxed purchase from tool dealer.
    This is for concentrated white potion ONLY.

Bonus:

I will usually put a bonus into my wishlist. After the potion making, you will get raw ingredients for offensive bottle (acid bottle, marine sphere etc.) or non consumables (alcohol, glistening coat, embryo). However as per said, I will not include the empty bottle.

Is theres any simplified version of this? its like reading a TEXT BOOK lol..

are you the brewer or the farmer? please list the item you can brew & its materials (if you are the brewer)

if you are the farmer and looking for a brewer.. good luck ^_^

i dont understand what u r trying to say at all after read all long story......

can someone explain in short sentence??

Posted (edited)

I think he is looking for a long term alchemist brewer as partner, above are his terms...

1. Alchemist provide medicine bowl and the bottles. He provide the raw mats.

2. Alchemist must max the brewing skills and has good stats. He can provide priest buffs if needed.

3. Upon brewing completion, he take 80%, alchemist take 20% of the successful products made.

Correct ah??

Edited by Lord Wilmore

44 minutes ago, Lord Wilmore said:

I think he is looking for a long term alchemist brewer as partner, above are his terms...

1. Alchemist provide medicine bowl and the bottles. He provide the raw mats.

2. Alchemist must max the brewing skills and has good stats. He can provide priest buffs if needed.

3. Upon brewing completion, he take 80%, alchemist take 20% of the successful products made.

Correct ah??

TLDR version, yes. I write all that crap because there will be... people who demand stuff out of the context.

New Bounty is in place:

Concentrated White Pot x 200 attempt
Blue Pot x 350 attempt

Current rate: 80/20

Bonus :
Alcohol attempt x40 (200 PS, 200 stem, 200 bottle)
Acid Bottle attempt x 50 (50 IH, 50 bottle)