Ragnarok SEA Admin

Bugs and Suggestion Thread for Update #9

@Ayluna for bug 1. It is fixed with the 2017 client that we will be deploying in update #9.

For buying shop, we will add to the list of bugs and probably add a check before consuming the license.

@hafiz certain suggestions are inappropriate for our server but will take heed certain suggestions, Thank you.

12 hours ago, Ragnarok SEA Admin said:

@Ayluna for bug 1. It is fixed with the 2017 client that we will be deploying in update #9.

For buying shop, we will add to the list of bugs and probably add a check before consuming the license.

@hafiz certain suggestions are inappropriate for our server but will take heed certain suggestions, Thank you.

Ok. No problem and thanks. Btw, do you have any guidelines which i can use if i get more idea for suggestion?

Posted (edited)

Hi bosses,

I'm a frequent user of the Bargain Hunter's Catalogue and never got this issue before maintenance. For your attention :D

1. Searching doesn't show all shops (As shown in 1st picture I am standing next to the store with Steel 14k but it only shows 1 store selling 20k)

2. Second pic, searched for Coal, the store is there but does not show on search results. (Note no red error message there either)

3. Third.... wild apple appears when searching for Star Crumb... enough said hahaha

searchbug.png

searchbug2.png

searchbug3.png

Edited by Ayluna

Dead Branch Bug

1. Dead Branch usable at Goryun Dungeon Lv1.
Haven't test on other maps yet.

From the sincerely sarcastic fella.

Suggestion:

ADD a database of monsters from the server somewhere so we know how much exp and how strong our enemies are. Guessing every mob is kinda hard, especially hard to convince others to kill something they dont know too.

Hello @Fly. We are in the midst of a transitional update to a new episode, hence most of the monster database will be updated; We will release our own database once this is completed. Thank you for your suggestion :)