• Announcements

• Ragnarok SEA Admin

Old Players Having Problems Logging In   01/04/18

Good Day Midgardians, As some of you already know that our server had undergone several security changes which affected some of your account. As such, for senior players who PLAYED BEFORE 31st DECEMBER 2017, you are required to do the following: Reset your password at https://www.ragnaroksea.com/?module=account&action=resetpass Download the manual patch at http://www.mediafire.com/file/see7h7orktjajau/Installer.exe  if you are using an installer OLDER THAN 31st DECEMBER 2017 Failure to do any of the steps will result in you being not able to login to the server.
Sign in to follow this  

Player Spotlight : apakdin

Hi guys, MiniJam here, in a new segment called Player Spotlight. We will do this weekly, feel free to let me know if you want to be interviewed. We are here to feature players from Ragnarok SEA so you can get to know them better and maybe be best friend with them. Who knows, maybe you'll even marry them or something.

This week, we interviewed apakdin, a name that is quite famous in both in game and facebook (also discord), he is the guy who have been helpful throughout the server journey from closed beta all the way to release. Always helpful with the newbie and always friendly. Lets begin.

Seeking some love from Geo during ROSEA CBT.

Tell us more about yourself before we talk about RO.

An average mid 20’s forever alone guy being a waiter to make money for living and having a typical kampung life with good internet hotspot in northern part of Malaysia.

How long have you been playing Ragnarok Online?

First time joining MVP party in Close Beta

My experience is kind of mixed, I break it down into simpler format

1st experience: year 2003 played mRO for 2 weeks as far as I can remember until GameFlier implemented Pay2Play then quit immediately due to financial crisis lol not a rich primary school kid. After that never tried any private server.
2nd experience: Almost 15 years later, in November 2017, participated during ROEXE MYSG Closed Beta Test, CBT and continued for 3 weeks after official launch. Quit due to having bad experience within the server.
3rd experience: After severe heartbroken and devastated by ROEXE bureaucracy, joined ROSEA in December 2017 until present. Can never been happier in my life

Froze by own party member frost joke (Justice).

What was your first server?

-          1st server MRO 2003 (2 weeks)

-          2nd server MYSG November 2017 (3 weeks)

-          3rd server ROSEA December 2017 (Present)

Tell us the best memory you had playing ragnarok for the first time and if you could, how would you bring that experience here? :)

Anubis Raid Party

-          Basically I like magic and I choose to be a Magician for 1st job. Back then, as a first timer in mRO, I knew nothing, I am totally a zero plus using dial up internet connection at local cybercafé makes internet searching is a meh, luckily in game there is always kind soul helping me across the way until I become a magician. I wish I could meet and thank them in future. May God bless you all.

Anything you want to tell us in Ragnarok SEA? Shout out etcs

Selfie, after finish beating Ktullanux, the MVP of ice dungeon.

-          I want everyone to have good and memorable experience as much as I do in ROSEA. Be good and do well to everyone. Create as much memories with friends and party. Do crazy thing, leveling together, die together, advance together, explore together, share the burden together, basically it’s better to do everything together. Lol.

Regalia guild 1st selfie.

“Better to lose game exp, rather than losing a friend”

Magma mobs counter raid!

Just a simple hello, just a simple question, just a simple help it turn strangers into friends. From nothing into a friendship. From simple friend to a party. From a simple party to a guild. A good and balanced guild doesn’t happen in one night. It takes time. It cost trust. It needs high tolerance and patience to each other. It is not one man show anymore, its takes teamwork to the next level. Never stop supporting each other. Am I talking too much? I’ll stop here. Lol.

Any suggestions or comments for the GM team?

-          First and foremost, congratulations for successfully launch ROSEA server. Keep up with the good relationship between GM team and players. Everyone is hoping more to come in the future. Not only me but all of us will support any effort or plan by GM team to increase ROSEA gameplay value and ROSEA ingame experience. Such as rewards to players that willing to share ingame inspiring stories/ full packed actions through pictures or montage or videos.

(FYA) Please review the server rate info at homepage, forum home, rms page, and also ingame login message to avoid confusion, since all of this place having different numbers. If possible put the rate at the homepage as everyone ingame / outside game can get to know server current rate in realtime. Something like “whos online” feature at homepage header.

minijam p/s : Alright, thank you for bringing that up, will double check everything. ^^

Anyways, GM team please do take care of yourself. After all hardships, sleepless nights, blood sweat and tears for the sake of players, to make this server a great place to experience Ragnarok Online for Malaysians especially and also for SEA regions and the rest of the world.

Wow there you go, what a heartwarming post by apakdin. We hope to continue serving you guys so you will have a great time! 

Note that each weekly participant will each get something from me for being such a good sport and letting me interview them. Till then!